Hair and Nail Health
Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H, is a coenzyme that plays a part in maintaining the health of hair, nails and skin.* Studies have shown that Biotin deficiencies can lead to alopecia or hair loss and taking Biotin supplements have helped increase hair growth and strength.
Benefits of Biotinex 5000:
- Especially beneficial for persons with Biotin deficiency.
- Strengthens weak hair & nails.
- Soft gel form allows for better absorption in the body.
- Stronger Nails: Biotin may benefit brittle nails. In one study, 8 people with brittle nails were given 2.5 mg of biotin per day for 6 to 15 months. Nail thickness improved by 25% in all 8 participants. Nail splitting was also reduced.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Biotin is important during pregnancy and breastfeeding. These life stages have been associated with an increased requirement for this vitamin.In fact, it has been estimated that up to 50% of pregnant women may develop a mild biotin deficiency.
- Hair Growth: Biotin is often associated with increased hair growth and healthier, stronger hair. A deficiency in biotin may lead to hair loss which indicates that the vitamin is important for hair.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 soft gel capsule daily.
Serving size: 1 Soft gel
Servings Per Container: 60
One (1) soft gel capsule provides:
Keep out of the reach of children. Please consult your healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended suggested serving size.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease