150 chewable tablets
Artri -Tabs Complex has a unique combination of Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin, Hydrolyzed Collagen and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) which can contribute effectively to the ease of symptoms related to osteoarthritis in dogs by regenerating articular cartilage affected by degenerative joint disease, aging or injury.
The most common signs of joint pain dog owners may notice include:
- Limping and stiffness.
- Frequent slipping while moving.
- Licking, chewing, or biting the affected area.
- Difficulty getting up and down.
- Reluctance to go up and/or down stairs.
- Reluctance to jump up or down (onto/off furniture or into/out of a vehicle)
- Stiff, swollen, or sore joints.
Benefits of Artri-Tabs Complex:
- Tasty Liver flavored chewable tablet, Dogs like the flavor!
- Maintains and keeps the joints lubricated.
- Notably reduces inflammation and increases mobility.
- Alleviate pain and joint wear caused by hip dysplasia
- Alleviate symptoms caused by Arthritis
- Aid in the treatment of spinal disc injury
- Ease recovery from joint surgery
- Keep performance dogs in peak condition
- Excellent hip and joint support for senior dogs
Directions for use:
Feed directly or mix into food.
Dogs under 20 lbs (9 kgs ) : ½ - 1 tablet daily
Dogs between 20-42 lbs (9-19 kgs): 1-2 tablets daily
Dogs between 43-100 lbs ( 20 – 45 kgs): 2 tablets daily
Divide doses if feeding 2 tablets. For example give 1 tablet in the morning and another in the evening. Recommended to give with food.
*For animal consumption only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals. It is recommended to give with food to reduce stomach upset. Not meant to treat or cure illnesses.
One (1) chewable tablet contains:
|Glucosamine HCL||600 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||500 mg|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||50 mg|
We Also Recommend
Amino acid supplement Maintains Muscle Mass
60 chewable tablets
Joint & Cartilage Support Arthritis Care
60 chewable tablets