Complete Immune Support
Help strengthen your body's natural defenses with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in Immune Booster, an all in one supplement formulated to promote your Immune Health. It provides Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Echinacea plus a blend of probiotics for maximum effectiveness. The antioxidant properties in Immune Booster can help protect the body from potential oxidative damage to cells from free radicals and supports the immune system*
Benefits of Immune Booster:
- As an antioxidant, Vitamin C and Echinacea, fights free radicals in the body
- Vitamin C helps encourage the production of white blood cells, which help protect the body against infection
- Echinacea, a flowering plant grown in North America, that has been used as medicine for centuries. Is loaded with antioxidants, such as flavonoids, cichoric acid and rosmarinic acid, which may help defend your body against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C may help prevent viral, bacterial and other infections by shortening the duration of colds and acting as a natural anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory.
- Zinc can help reduce the number of infections and the duration of the common cold when taken within 24 hours of onset.
- Probiotics contain "good bacteria" that both support gut health and influence the function and regulation of the immune system.
- Vitamin D is one of the most important immune system-strengthening nutrients that can reduce the risk of colds and flu.
- Vitamin D has numerous effects on cells within the immune system.
Directions for Use:
As a dietary supplement for adults take one to two (1-2) capsules per day as needed (in divided doses, morning and evening) preferably with meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
One (1) capsule provides:
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||125 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc oxide)||25 mg|
|Echinacea Purpurea||200 mg|
|Probiotics Blend||1 Billion CFU|
|(l.Acidophilus, L.Lactis, L.Plantarum, L.Paracasei)|
Consult your healthcare provider before starting a dietary supplement regimen. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended suggested serving size. If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition please consult your healthcare professional. Persons allergic to the ingredients should avoid consuming.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.